Copyrights Infringement Notification
If you believe that any content posted on the JM-Wedding Website infringes copyright, you may send us a notification including all relevant information: Notification of copyright infringement
Copyrights Notification Guidelines
JM-Wedding respects third party’s copyrights, and it is our policy to respond to all notifications about copyrights infringement as established by applicable regulations. Once the notification complying with these Guidelines is received, JM-Wedding may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or adopt such further action that at our discretion may be appropriate, including disabling a user’s account. When taking such measures, JM-Wedding may attempt to contact the party that posted the content so that such party may make any statement he/she deems appropriate according to applicable regulations.
Copyrights infringement notifications must meet the following requirements:
- The handwritten or electronic signature of the person submitting the notification.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a list of such works.
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to allow JM-Wedding to locate that material.
- Information sufficient to allow JM-Wedding to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and true.
JM-Wedding will follow the procedures provided by applicable regulations to ensure compliance with copyrights. When a proper notification complying with the conditions above is received, JM-Wedding will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. JM-Wedding will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
The statements by the party that posted the allegedly infringing content must also comply with the requirements for copyrights notifications. Note that you may be liable if the material infringes third party’s rights, so we recommend that if you are unsure, seek for legal advice.
Photo / Text / Articles
The material displayed on this Website (Included Photo/Text/Articles/Other forms) All right reserved by JM-Wedding , original writer- photographer, or its employees/supplier. JM-Wedding provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
If you suspect any bleach of copyright, kindly report to us in writing. Please email info.
Publicity Right/ Right of Portrait
The photo or image(s) uploaded are permitted/authorized from the relevant person or parties. Photo may also source from Google image or Facebook or sharing from others or rewrite/rearrange by blogger. JM-Wedding respects your publicity right or right of portrait.
If you suspect bleach of legal or you owned the copyright, kindly report to us in writing. Please email info.
JM-Wedding will take necessary action to remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible.
JM-Wedding Copyright Contact Information:
If you believe that the party posting the allegedly infringing material is a reoffending publisher, you may facilitate JM-Wedding the relevant information in order to verify and take the corresponding measures.
If any of the above requirements is not fulfilled, the copyright infringement notification might not be valid.
Thank you for your cooperation.
JM-Wedding has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files.
To report abuse in relation to content or files please email info. Admin@jm-wedding.com with a clear summary/description of the issue at hand.